JAIPUR LITERATURE FESTIVAL
| World’s Largest free Literature Festival |
The Jaipur Literature Festival (JLF), is an annual literary festival that is held every year in January at Jaipur. Jaipur Literature Festival is one of the largest free literary festivals in the world. Jaipur Literature Festival is held at the Diggi Palace Hotel. Several sessions are held in the hotel’s Hall of Audience and throughout the gardens of the Diggi Palace. The festival was developed in 2006 as an initiative by Jaipur Virasat Foundation (JVF) and has evolved into a free-standing festival of literature.
Highlights of Jaipur Literature Festival
- Hosts over 2000 speakers and book lovers from all over the world
- Debates and dialogues among writers, thinker, politicians, business leaders and more
- Witness literary performances by acclaimed writers
- Musical stage performances by music bands
- Indulge yourself in the delicious Rajasthani cuisine
What to expect!
- The event spans over the course of 5 days and hosts over 4,00,000 visitors
- Interaction and forums with acclaimed authors
- Book launches and book signing events are also held
- Jaipur Literature Festival is a great platform that empowering talented artisans and craftsmen
Connectivity to venue:
- Hotel Diggi Palace is situated 12 km from Jaipur International Airport.
- Major Airlines like Air India, IndiGo, Spicejet connects Jaipur with India’s major cities. The airport also operates direct flights to Kuala Lumpur, Sharjah, Muscat, and Dubai.
- Jaipur is well connected with all major cities in India through easily accessible roads via the NH8, NH11, and NH12.
- You can ask your guide or our travel experts for more details regarding the event.
- It is recommended to carry heavy woolens while traveling to Jaipur.
- You can enjoy the sightseeing tours of Jaipur’s historic forts and majestic palaces.
- We provide some of the most luxurious and spacious vehicles for intercity transfers.
- Book the tour well in advance to attend Jaipur Literature Festival in the month of January to avoid last-minute issues as India experiences the peak tourist season from November to March.