World Sacred Spirit Festival
| Prepare to be enthralled at the World Sacred Spirit Festival |
The World Sufi Spirit Festival is set within the walls of the majestic Mehrangarh fort and Ahhichatragarh Fort at Jodhpur and Nagaur in the month of February in Rajasthan. It is during this time that the ancient forts come alive with the sound of the soulful Sufi music and dance. The festival plays hosts to Sufi artists from India and other parts of the world. Sufism goes beyond every border and every religion. World Sufi Spirit Festival at Nagaur and Jodhpur is easily one of the most enchanting music festivals in the world.
Highlights of World Sacred Spirit Festival
- Sit down and interact with the Sufi artists and musicians worldwide
- Indulge in the amazing Rajasthani cuisine
- Listen to soulful renditions by world-renowned artists
- Traditional folk performance and drama
- Interact with the royalty during the event
What to expect!
- Meet craftsmen from Iran, Egypt, China, Mongolia, Pakistan, etc.
- Watch Sufi shows, mehfils, qawwalis, youngsters artists’ workshops
- Experience fantastic poetry and dancing
Connectivity to venue:
- Nagaur and Jodhpur are well connected to other major cities in Rajasthan and Northern India by road.
- Jodhpur airport is well-connected to other major cities in India.
- Our guide will assist you in reaching the venue comfortably and will explain the program in detail.
- warm clothing as Rajasthan experiences cold weather in the month of February.
- Sufi festival in Nagaur is an exclusive affair that is open only to the guests staying in the fort.
- Thus, accommodation is limited and highly in-demand so ensure that you book your travel in advance to ensure a hassle-free travel experience.
- If you wish to attend the World Sufi Festival, please do specify which festival you want to visit, the one at Nagaur or at Jodhpur. Contact our travel experts for planning a custom-made tour perfect for you.