The Kingdom of God - Kerala
| A luxury Kerala Tour |
7 Nights & 8 DaysDestinations : Kochi –Munnar – Periyar – Kumarakom – Alleppey – Kochi
This luxury Kerala Tour program is an ideal one for those who have limited time in hand and are visiting the southern part of the country for the first time. Kerala is all about scenic landscapes, culture and cuisines and this itinerary is one of the best short duration luxury Kerala tours as it encompasses myriad experiences from blissful backwaters to mesmerizing hill station, from interesting cultures to sumptuous cuisine and from traditional art forms to historical monuments.
- A luxury Kerala Tour is incomplete without experiencing the backwater cruise on our exclusive houseboats
- Breathe in the fresh air of the hill station of Munnar
- Visit a Tea plantation and also a Tea factory to see the entire processing of the Tea from the leaves plucked from the plantations.
- The serene lake in the Periyar National Park is bound to mesmerize you as you cruise along its shimmering water during the sunset.
- Witness a ‘Kathakali’ dance presentation depicting the local dance art form of Kerala.
- The ‘Sword Dance’ is another not-to-miss performance during your Kerala tour.
Program SummaryYour Kerala Luxury Tour begins in Kochi with a 2 nights stay, followed by a drive to the hill station of Munnar on the third day. You can visit the local sights in Munnar on the fifth day, before driving to Periyar the next morning.
Two days in Periyar will be refreshing with the lush green sights and beautiful landscape of the Periyar National Park, where you can enjoy a short jungle trek. As your Luxury Kerala tour comes to an end, you would board your luxury houseboat at Kumarakom and enjoy a local cuisine meal. On the eighth day, you will proceed for Kochi airport to connect your flight for onward journey.
ExclusionsPersonal expenses such as beverages, camera charges telephone calls, portage, excess luggage, laundry charges & all other items of personal nature | Food & drinks not forming part of itinerary | Return airfare from home country | Travel insurance | Any other item which is not included in tour land price includes section.
For that perfect luxury Kerala tour, it is imperative not only to select the best itinerary to suit your needs, but also choosing the right time to visit. Being a coastal belt, Kerala stays warm throughout the year. The best season to visit is indeed the winter season between the months of December and February. If one travels during the hot and often humid months of April to July, one can lose the entire charm of the tour with the unbearable heat. Hence, to experience true luxury in your Kerala tour, winter months are the most ideal!