Tale of Two Countries
| A Luxury India & Nepal Tour |
11 Nights & 12 DaysDestinations : Delhi – Amritsar – Delhi – Agra – Jaipur – Delhi – Kathmandu
This Incredible India with luxury Nepal tour program gives an opportunity to discover &explore the beauties of two different countries in a single tour. Adding to the popular ‘Golden triangle’ destinations is the amazing city of Amritsar which is known for its rich culture and has a huge historical significance. Moreover, this India & Nepal luxury tour takes you in two different capital cities in one day. Although India & Nepal are neighbouring countries, they are a world apart in terms of characteristics; be it the scenery, architecture or cuisine.
- Get a taste of 2 two beautiful countries wrapped in a single tour and explore their major attractions.
- Experience the dramatic visuals that take place between India & Pakistan during 'Retreat' ceremony at Wagah Border.
- Embark on a cycle rickshaw tour in Old Delhi.
- A Fun ‘Tonga’ Ride driven by a single Horse in Agra.
- Witness a Livetheatrical presentation depicting the story of TajMahal.
- Enjoy an elephant back ascent ride to the magnificent Fort of Amer in Jaipur.
- You may also opt for an Everest flight over the Himalayas.
Program SummaryYour Luxury India & Nepal Tour willcommence in Delhi - the capital city of India, with a night stay, followed by a flight to Amritsar – the golden city of India, on the next day. You will visit the famous temple and museums on the third day &also witness the electrifying ceremony at the Indo-Pak Border.
The next 6 days will be one of the major highlights of your tour covering the Golden triangle destinations. Post your delightful India tour, you will be flying to the capital city of another wonderland of Nepal for the next 2 nights.
ExclusionsAll Personal expenses like beverages, telephone calls, portage, camera charges excess luggage, laundry charges & other items of personal nature | Meals & drinks not forming part of itinerary | International Return airfare from home country | Travel insurance | All other items which are not included in tour land price includes section.
The best time to start this luxury India and Nepal tour will be between the months of October and March, most ideal being end of November to early December. The climate will be pleasant during this time of the year and you will not have to bear the scorching summers of April & May and heavy monsoons from June to September. Like India, Nepal winters are also pleasant. Summers in Nepal are more cooler than in India though.