| Making a difference |
Ashray is an initiative by the Integrated Institute of Rehabilitation for Disabled, an NGO in Agra that is committed to caring and supporting people from socially disadvantaged parts of the society. The Integrated Institute of Rehabilitation for Disabled (IIRD) works in collaboration with agencies like Emmanual Hospital Association that also donates types of medical equipment that will help in the treatment of the disabled kids at their center. The organization helps provide basic amenities like food, shelter, clothing, education and medical care. Ashray seeks help from people who are open to making donations and helping them in their cause.
Initiatives by Ashray
- Ashray works for the rehabilitation of children with disabilities
- Provides good healthcare facilities, quality education, and adequate skill training
- Committed to ensuring the inclusion of the disabled
- Gives them equal opportunities among their peers in all walks of life
- Supports the disabled and helps them to live their life with dignity
Areas of Operation
- Ashray operates from Agra
- They are currently working on the modernization of its infrastructure
- The Integrated Institute of Rehabilitation for the Disabled (IIRD) works in collaboration with the non-profit organization Emmanuel Hospital Association to help and support disabled people across Agra
The institute offers care and support for the mentally and physically challenged children from low-income families who are unable to afford their care and medical treatment. You could visit this institute and interact with these special people while you are at Agra. You may contribute towards Ashray by making donations or by volunteering. Please contact our travel connoisseurs if you wish to add this program in your tour to Agra.