JAN KALA SAHITYA MANCH SANSTHA, Jaipur
| Sustainable livelihood for the socially disadvantaged |
Jan Kala Sahitya Manch Santha is an award-winning charity in India that is committed towards social development in rural Rajasthan since the 1980s. The organization believes in the universal right to dignity, as well as the right to survival in self-respect through opportunities for personal growth and development. This charitable organization in India supports children, women and deprived communities surviving without their basic rights and facilities providing opportunities to establish a society based on equality and social justice. This NGO is based out of Jaipur with various centers across Rajasthan.
Initiatives of Jan Kala Sahitya Manch Sanstha
- Jan Kala Sahitya Manch has Silai schools for women
- They have shelter homes of homeless and orphaned children
- Jan Kala’s livelihood program supports over 192 villages in 48 Panchayats.
- Their Integrated Programme for Child Protection protects juveniles
- They also work towards combating the trafficking of women and children
Areas of Operation
- Jan Kala Sahitya Manch Sansthan operates in Rajasthan’s urban slums and rural areas
- The project has expanded itself as they have centers catering to homeless people
- They also cover the rural tribal population and areas around red-light areas.
This charitable organization in India is committed to promoting social justice and development opportunities for the underprivileged section of the society. They promote sustainable livelihood programs for women and artisans thus enabling them to live in decent conditions. If you wish you can visit one of their many centers while you are at Jaipur. Please contact our travel connoisseurs if you what to add a visit to Jan Kala Sahitya Manch Sansthan during your tour to India.