MAITRI MANTHAN SANSTHAN, UDAIPUR
| Collaboration for the promotion of human welfare in Udaipur |
Maitri Manthan Sansthan began in 2013 with an aim to improve access to healthcare, education, women empowerment and rural development within Udaipur. The organization has programs where one can sponsor education for underprivileged children. Maitri Manthan Sansthan has won various awards for its contribution towards healthcare, education, women empowerment and rural development. The organization has adopted a village called Bilakh in Rajasthan and is working on improving the living conditions of people in the village. If you wish to try volunteering in India you can take part in Maitri Manthan Sansthan’s volunteering programs.
Initiatives by Maitri Manthan Sansthan
- They work on improving health and education opportunities for children from low-income families
- Free medical consultations and treatment for the underprivileged
- Improving awareness among the underprivileged about health issues
- Conducts medical camps for the people in the rural areas of Rajasthan
- The organization works to improve women empowerment in India
Areas of Operation
- Maitri Manthan Sansthan conducts free medical camps in the rural areas of Udaipur & Jodhpur
- They also have hospitals offering medical treatment to the underprivileged in Udaipur & Jodhpur
- Creative and educational classes at Bilakh, Mandesar and other rural villages of Rajasthan
Maitri Manthan Sansthan accepts donations in both cash and kind. For those of you who want to try volunteering in India, Maitri Manthan Sansthan has volunteering programs you could participate in and help the organization to achieve its vision. The organization also has begun a plantation project in the Udaipur area to save the trees in the region. Others could donate towards education sponsorship or meal sponsorship or towards other causes. Contact our travel connoisseurs if you wish to visit this NGO in Udaipur during your trip to India.